Jump to content

aztekZ

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by aztekZ

  1. Thanks for all the great responses! It wasnt meant to be, I had arranged to take the car to zfactory in mordi tomorrow afternoon but I just got a call last night and the car has been SOLD. Looks like I will be holding out after all.. Wish I was up north because I keep seeing some nice Zeds up in QLD! If anyone know someone selling any 70s model z's in victoria, let me know? Cheers and have a great day
  2. hi.. This is my first post to the Z Car forum, there is some great information on here and i appreciate anyone taking the time to read my post.. cheers I'm in melbourne and im looking to get a 70s model Z, fully restored if available. If anyone has one in Melbourne please post details here... I have gone out to see this 1977 - 260z 2+2 in frankston, its listed on carsales: http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?__N=1216%201247%201282%201252%201246%204294966615%20903%20410&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Nne=15&__Qpb=true&seot=0&trecs=11&silo=1011&Cr=4&PriceTo=410&__sid=11DAA2632CBE&R=6301226 It does look immaculate.. they are asking 9K for it with a roadworthy and I feel that maybe im better off waiting for a straight 70s z not the 4 seater? I have read a lot about handling being not so good with the 2+2, what are your thoughts? the steering was heavy but I still like the way it handled. I'm more just worried that the motor is not in a good way, the owner is very vague about the state of the motor and there is no service history.. What view of the 2+2 do you have in comparison to the early 240z's? Cheers, Damo
×
×
  • Create New...