Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys!

 

Has been awhile since I have been online due to the birth of mine and my partners first child, which has unfortunately brought about some short term changes etc, which means that I am having to very very unfortunately look at selling my 1976 260z 2+2.

 

I am currently the owner of a 1976 260z built by Zshop, it has a 2.8 nissan engine in it which was freighted over from japan and has only done 3000km's since it was put into my car, it has plenty of power for a standard engine, it has 300zx z32 twin turbo calipers and discs, z31 rear disc brakes. It also has koni adjustable shokers all round.

 

It was fully stripped and did have plans to be used as a track car,  it currently still has the standard front seats in it and I still have the rear seat, the body is in good condition except for a dent in the rear gaurd and small rust bubbles in the fuel flap area and also under the hatch.

 

I am currently after opinions on what people think is best? selling it as a whole car? and what it might be worth and or if anyone is at all interested or selling it as parts?

 

Any idea's and help would be greatly appreciated.

 

Aaron

Posted

Gidday , I have a '77 2+2 260z and sorry i cant help you with the decision on selling the whole lot off as one lot or in bits.

 

However if you make the decision to sell off the parts i would be VERY interested in your braking system ( both front and rear. ). I funnily enough spent some time in fulcrum yesterday talking sway bars and lowered springs and koni adjustable shocks and big brakes.

 

On a side note surely a baby car pod would fit in the back? I mean this is a zed you are talking about here.  ;D 

Posted

Well yes it would indeed fit in the back of the zed, although the rear seat is currently not in the car and the work required to get it back on the road at this stage is just not feasable.

Posted

but it is a zed  :'( 

 

no I understand i have a friend who had to part with his MGB due to a welcome addition to the family. Just make sure to make the pledge that you WILL have another one!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...