Moderators Zedman240® Posted December 10, 2011 Moderators Posted December 10, 2011 I have sold. a very good condition roller 260Z 2+2 that would make a great project car. Zed has suspension and R200 diff but is missing some parts that I can supply to the buyer very cheap! And I mean cheap as a bonus to help complete the car. There is no interior and missing panels/doors but I do have a pair of doors that are almost rust free and complete. They will all be thrown in as a bonus. Other parts will also be thrown in for free. Have a motor / gbox that can be offered cheap. Just needs someone to put it back together. Asking $600 and we can negotiate on the other bits...NO nasty suprises! PM me or txt 0413 243 760 Gone to a new home now.. Quote
Brabham Posted December 10, 2011 Posted December 10, 2011 Do you know the chassis no. Dimitri? Must resist temptation to buy more zeds... Quote
Bigfella Posted December 11, 2011 Posted December 11, 2011 Why do these things come up at Xmas time.. :'( Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted December 11, 2011 Author Moderators Posted December 11, 2011 Do you know the chassis no. Dimitri? Must resist temptation to buy more zeds... No, you must give in and satisfy that hunger... you know you want to.... Chassis number is GRS30-010441 Quote
Bigfella Posted December 11, 2011 Posted December 11, 2011 Hey dimitri.. This shell is in good shape rust wise? As you may have read I am having serious thoughts about ditching my shell and starting again.. Where are you pakenham right? Very tempted. The kids don't really need Xmas presents. Cheers Matt. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted December 11, 2011 Author Moderators Posted December 11, 2011 Matt, the zed is in Moorabbin, parts are in Pakenham. I was going to scrap the shell while it was in Canberra but it was to good for that. So I hauled it all the way to Melbourne. You are more than welcome to come and have a look and check it if it's better than your shell. Quote
Bigfella Posted December 11, 2011 Posted December 11, 2011 Thanks dimitri.. It's going to be tuff this side of Xmas. So I will probibly miss out. I will try and organize something. Thanks Matt Quote
Brabham Posted December 12, 2011 Posted December 12, 2011 Pretty close to my chassis no. That just makes it all the more tempting! :-\ Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted December 15, 2011 Author Moderators Posted December 15, 2011 If anyone wants it...Auszcar special price of $400..with the same parts deal; might be even cheaper! Need it gone! Quote
Bigfella Posted December 15, 2011 Posted December 15, 2011 If anyone wants it...Auszcar special price of $400..with the same parts deal; might be even cheaper! Need it gone! Very interested. I really need to see it and make sure it is no worse than my current shell. I don't know how I am going to get there before Xmas though. I have a full on weekend this weekend. Do you know any cheap towies. Cheers Matt O Quote
benny Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 Matt ive got a towie thats based in pakenham... shouldnt be more then $80 PM me if you want details!! He has moved 3 Zeds + 1 other for me!! Ben Quote
Bigfella Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 Matt ive got a towie thats based in pakenham... shouldnt be more then $80 PM me if you want details!! He has moved 3 Zeds + 1 other for me!! Ben Thanks Benny. The car is actually in Moorabbin. But he still might be worth a call.. I'll let you know. Matt O Quote
benny Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 no worries he works allover his name is matt too Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.