Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

For Sale

 

Complete 240Z exhaust system from the manifold flange to the tail pipe.

 

All pipes and mufflers in good condition.

 

I know you're going to ask what size it is - and I forgot to measure it. Best guess is 2.5 inch, but I'll check it out next weekend.

 

Location: Melbourne - Bayside. Local pickup only

 

$100

 

M: 0412 148 773

E: CrazyRacer7@gmail.com

 

PartsForsale_156.jpg

 

PartsForsale_155.jpg

 

PartsForsale_154.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...