Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Id like to tag along, spectating (drooling) only though.

The thing is the Canberra 'shannions marques in the park" is on the same day, and I kinda have to go to that too!

 

Will see what happens, rather go to AJD...

Posted

haha, my wedding anniversary day, though I am not working, I highly doubt I can attend, also with Marque in the Park on the same day, I guess I never would have come.  Kinda bad planning there, though there probably aren't many who would have to make that decision that would normally attend Marque.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...