Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone,

 

I am prying on all Z parts available on eBay probably 15-20 times on average daily and I came across this last night:

 

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/280c-l-28-engine-/260762838664?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cb6ad2688

 

 

Its an L28 from a 280C. It has been recently reconditioned from Gem Exchange (I think its HM Gem) and serviced regularly apparently.

 

 

 

I was initially going to purchase this for myself, but I have no space to store it - Don't have equipment to mount by myself either :(

So why not let the community benefit in my stead :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...