Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Guys,

 

Was looking for parts for my C210 Skyline build and came across this site which might interest you. Did a quick search and found no reference to it.

Word of warning though, keep a cashed up credit card handy and plenty of plastic on the floor in front of you. This could get messy.

 

http://www.kameariengineworks.co.jp/index.htm

 

You can use google translator to translate the pages, but it doesn't do the catologue cause it's in pictures. Damn!

 

http://www.google.com.au/language_tools?hl=en

(go to the part where you paste the URL, and it will attempt to translate the whole page)

 

 

Cheers

Bobby

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

I was lucky enogh to visit that place when I went to Japan

 

The shop is sooo cool.

 

I also took some video that I showed at one of the early vic z car meets.

 

Ash

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...