Jump to content

WANTED: Datsun 240z 260z Air Intake Assembly (Air Box) or Air Cleaner ADELAIDE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

 

My first post here, nice forum by the way! I'm from the datsun1200.com forum.

 

I am looking for an air cleaner housing from a 240z, I'm unsure of whether a 260z is similar but if it is that's great. I intend to make a whole new backing plate to suit some twin webers and then use the rest of the housing as well for a more factory look. The engine is in my Datsun 1000 by the way.......a long shot from a 240z but still a Datsun ;D

 

Please send me an email at chrislyons@datec.net.pg

 

Here is a picture just to help, I plucked this one off an image search.

 

4211097669_2ce07c933e_b.jpg

 

Located in Adelaide and would prefer to buy locally in SA or Australia.

 

Could someone also give me an idea of what sort of price I should be paying?

 

Best Regards,

 

Chris

Posted

Carlo at SportsClassics in Castlereigh Western Sydney has some advertised on his website. He may have a couple of roughies at a reasonable price you could easily modify. The standard airboxes in good condition seem to be getting expensive these days. Another reason to use Injection  ;)

Posted

Hi,

 

Thanks for your reply.

 

I have sent Carlos an email to see what he has available.

 

Still on the lookout so please send me and email if you have one spare.

 

Chris

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...