Whittie Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 This event was held on the 8th May 2010, last Saturday. My zed was stuck on a hoist cause the rear suspension wasn't playing ball (see my build thread) so I ran in my Dad's Mk.4 Supra instead. This thing feels unbelievably similar to a zed on the track. I use the same brake points and turn in points, everything. It probably means I could be braking later in the zed, but it's sensational to drive. There were about 6 Zeds there on the day but unfortunatly I didn't get any photos, it was a very rushed day.I did, however, get this video of me going faster than my dad who also drove the car in another class. We both took out First place in our classes. The bastard was using high boost on his runs and putting it back to low boost for me as well btw, so I take it as a double win Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.