Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I left it in the laneway opposite 8 Magnolia St North Perth for anyone interested, couldn't take it with me but couldn't bare to throw it down the tip

Someone please rescue it for Datsuns sake ::)

 

Posted

Hey 240Z,

                if it is still there when you get back I will take it. I can organise freight if you can pack it for me. I want to save it!!! Thanks.  :)

Posted

If anyone on here is able to pick it up and pack it for me it would be immensely appreciated. Help me save my 2+2 :'(

Posted

Why any one would leave it in a Lane Way is beyond me..

 

Surely some WA members could have contacted???

 

If its been left in a Lane Way in North Perth.....Its long gone or toast by now...Mortons or Ferals....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...