mlpinaus Posted April 24, 2010 Posted April 24, 2010 Gidday. I am looking for a left hand (passenger side in a right hand drive 260z coupe) door shell, or a 240 one at a pinch. Also left hand outer and inner wing, a left hand head light bucket or cone including the headlight bits with the lower head light valance together with the indicator light assembly it houses, a hood or bonnet , also with hinges. Or hinges on their own. The car is a April 1974 260 coupe that I bought new. Was still new until Mrs Stupid ran into me... :'( Quote
Roberto Posted April 24, 2010 Posted April 24, 2010 I have a good grille and lower front valence. $200 for the grille, $70 for the valence and $30 for delivery interstate for both. Cheers Quote
24OZ Posted April 24, 2010 Posted April 24, 2010 i have a 260z passenger door shell for sale in perth $350 Gidday. I am looking for a left hand (passenger side in a right hand drive 260z coupe) door shell, or a 240 one at a pinch. Also left hand outer and inner wing, a left hand head light bucket or cone including the headlight bits with the lower head light valance together with the indicator light assembly it houses, a hood or bonnet , also with hinges. Or hinges on their own. The car is a April 1974 260 coupe that I bought new. Was still new until Mrs Stupid ran into me... :'( Quote
mlpinaus Posted April 24, 2010 Author Posted April 24, 2010 Great, Could you arrange a photo or two please? ? This is a left side door for a 260 coupe, not a 2+2 then? Marcus Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.