Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I really wanted to hang onto these but I've been presented with an opertunity (zed related) and I need some money to fund it. These are real deal 40mm DCOE Webers. I'm not sure at this stage if I'll include the manifold or not as I'd like to keep it to persue an ITB set up at some stage, but I can always buy another one. The same goes for the speedflow fittings. I'll have to check the receipts but there's about $300 worth of braided line and fittings there too.

I'm looking at around a grand for the carbs and may include the manifold and speedflow fittings if people are interested. They are still on the car if anyone wanted to check them out locally or here them running on an engine. Since they were cleaned, I've balanced the airflow (on an L24) using a carbsync tool and adjusted the mixtures according to a Weber handbook. They work brilliantly on my L24 in my shed but I've never had them on a dyno etc and I'd imagine they'd need the idle adjusted a little for a larger L28.

 

You can see em running in these two clips:

 

 

 

and some pics

 

Picture250636667.jpg

 

Picture250636657.jpg

 

Picture250636673.jpg

 

Picture250636670.jpg

 

Picture250636669.jpg

 

If I don't have any luck here I'll try dearBay.

Cheers

Tim

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...