townie Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 After a pair of 280zx front brake calipers and lower half of the struts, in Brisbane, will pay good money. EDIT - I now have the parts, disregard add. Quote
RB30X Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 I've got the struts in townsville if you want em. Quote
townie Posted October 23, 2009 Author Posted October 23, 2009 already pm'd you, not interested without callipers. Quote
. Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 I should have the lot. I will double check and let you know. Quote
townie Posted October 24, 2009 Author Posted October 24, 2009 Thanks to Galderdi, I now have exactly what I was after, top bloke to deal with, would recomend trading with him to anyone. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.