BarryCourtney Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 Free to good and genuine home. I have the above mentioned manual and am happy to give it away. It cost me nothing as it was in a bunch of books which were given by the local library to my workplace and we have no need of it. I work in the welfare field. I would rather it went to someone who does not have one but needs one, not someone who is going to resell it. I once had a '63 Datsun Fairlady and later a '68 Datsun 2000 Sports so know how handy this book could be for someone who really needs one. I am happy to post within Australia at my expense or you can come and pick it up from me. I live in Ingleburn and work at Harris Park. (Sydney). Please do not be greedy as this is a gift. Free of charge to first reply poster. Regards, Barry Courtney Quote
RB30X Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 Hey mate, I could use the 280zx manual for more specific info on the L28 I just put in my 240Z. If someone wants it that actually has a 280zx then they can have it. Thanks Tim Quote
BarryCourtney Posted July 13, 2009 Author Posted July 13, 2009 Happy to send it to you. My number is 0432 550 953 Email is barrycourtney_wireless@dodo.com.au Send me your postal address and I'll post it off to you. Quote
OZ001 Posted July 13, 2009 Posted July 13, 2009 i have a 280zx does this cover all models of 280zx's?? Quote
BarryCourtney Posted July 27, 2009 Author Posted July 27, 2009 Sorry for delay. Will be posted this week. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.