Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

You know the rubber mounts that you bolt to the top of the strut and then bolt it up into the cabin. Yeah those. I only need one though, unless you had 240 ones, then I would need two (as they are a different size and I have a 260).

 

Cheers

 

PS, I'm in brisbane.

Posted

I need to double check that I have them. If I do how does $25 for the pair sound? Yeah I am in Brisbane

Posted

Yeah that sounds fine mate. If you do have them just shoot me your mobile and I'll give you a call to arrange it.

 

Ray

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...