Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking to purchase a used dcoe manifold as I'm building a custom ITB setup for my l26 utilizing the RB26 throttle bodies that I've acquired.

I'm not too fussy, as long as there are no cracks or anything else that prevents it from being operational.

Cheers.

m016.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

To any person interested in inquiring, thank you for your interest but i've already purchased one from Chris'Z. Big thanks to him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...