Sign in to follow this  
Alexr

1973 Datsun 240Z

Posted (edited)

1973 Datsun 240Z. $55000.00

This car has been built by a member on this forum that still has a documented build thread. I will add the link below. 

I haven't had the car for long and I really don't want to sell it but my girlfriend has been offered an opportunity to work overseas and the money will come in handy as I don't have a working visa yet and it could be some time and difficult to get one. If things change then I will keep the car.

A large sum of money spent on it to enhance the performance, braking, handling and aesthetics. The only things left to do is paint the engine bay and I was going to change the seats. The car comes with the original seats, not the ones in the photo unfortunately. It has been repainted a few years ago and is in prestine conditon with no rust and all rubbers and seals replaced. Interior has been retrimmed to near orginal and fitted with a sound deadening and heat proof undelay. Dash is immaculate and as you can see in the photos the steering wheel and center consol are carbon dipped. 

List of modifications -

Engine/ Trans
L28/N42 that has been rebuilt and everything from oil pan to cover is new. Detailed list in photos.
Tripple Mikuni 40mm Carburetors with Mikuni intake
All new ceramic coated headers and custom exhaust
Rebuilt starter motor, alternator and electronic ignition
5 speed SR20 transmission with new clutch and lightened steel flywheel
Subaru limited slip diff
Larger fuel pump

Suspension/Brakes
Wilwood disc brakes front and back with cross drilled disc and near new brake pads. Brake lines and master cylinder also replaced
Techo Toy Tuning coilovers front and back with new sway bars and bushes
Front and rear cusco cross bars
Rebuilt steering rack

Other
Genuine 15 inch Watanabe wheels
Removable rollcage that has been trimmed to suit the interior
New Pioneer head deck with bluetooth, Pioneer power amp and Alpine speakers just fitted
Front lip but it's not fitted yet

I'm sure I have missed a few things but I will add them as I remember. I am just looking to recoup the money I spent on purchasing this vehicle which I think is a fair price considering how much has been spent on it. 

Feel free to give me a call or send me a msg if you have genuine interest.

Alex

IMG_0815.jpg

20200102_222730.jpg

20200102_222800.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

Edited by Alexr