Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi all, My name is Ethan and I am new to this community, I have been in the market for a 260z 2+2 as a first project car as I have fallen in love with the Z series (as we all have) and 2 seaters are far out of my price range, I have chased after a few on various other websites and forums but they have all sold before I could even blink. I thought I would put out a wanted advertisement on this community!

I am located in Geelong, Victoria but am happy to look at anything people have to offer from any state, so if sombody has a Z of any condition out there that they want sold let me know :)

Cheers, Ethan

Edited by Emachen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...