Barra260Z Posted June 10, 2017 Posted June 10, 2017 G'day guys For sale I have my 260z 2+2 seats and door cards they are brown in colour, Seats are in excellent condition, have been recovered in original colour at some stage and has been done really well Door cards are also in excellent condition, minor marks on passenger side on the bottom Left hand corner of the door card, Reason for sale is I'm changing my interior to black and using recaro seats Location is Newcastle Price for seats and door cards are $900 If someone can give me the heads up of how to post pics I'll post some Thanks In advance Quote
Barra260Z Posted June 11, 2017 Author Posted June 11, 2017 Oh woops forget to mention that It is a 1977 model Quote
Barra260Z Posted July 2, 2017 Author Posted July 2, 2017 price drop again $600 motivated to sell to fund the rest of my build Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.