Jump to content

'95 MR2 Bathurst 176,000k's VIC for sale PRICE DROP $6,500!


Recommended Posts

Posted

As the title says guys. I have decided that having a Z and a MR2 may be a little greedy... I have absolutely enjoyed every single moment of owning my amazing MR2, and I thought that you guys would be a good target audience because I already know you appreciate nice cars :D.

 

Model: MR2

Required Location: Melbourne

Required Price and Payment Conditions: Price $7000 ono W/o roadworthy or $7500 with

Item Condition: Mechanically great, clearcoat dodgy

Registration: Yes

Contact Details: PM

 

20141020_130234_zpstuxck8h2.jpg

 

20141020_130257_zps56kkyqfc.jpg

 

20141020_142911_zps3e0mknkc.jpg

 

 

This car is pretty much all stock from the Bathurst trim. The first owner optioned in ABS and airconditioning in, but not the airbag and powersteering, which IMO is the option combination (no powersteering is amazing, don't let anyone tell you otherwise).

 

The other parts on the car is;

Celica steering wheel (looks stock)

TRD gear knob

GT rear pod glove box

central locking kit (from dealer, the clicker is broken but all the hardware works)

Pioneer head unit and speakers

Replaced drivers side seat belt (needed for the roadworthy when i bought the car, was stupidly expensive!)

Clear aftermarket indicators (but have the old orange ones still)

 

 

The car has 176,xxxk's on the clock and has never missed a beat. I change the oil with top quality stuff every 5,000k's and the filter every 10. I have ONLY ever run 98 through it so everything will be in super top order. I just changed the oil with Penrite 10-40 and gapped the sparkplugs and re oiled the K&N filter, got the front pads replaced and disks machined 1,000's ago.

From the last owner the clutch was replaced with a (i believe) exedy unit, which is slightly firmer than stock and feels absolutely perfect for the amount of power the car puts out.

 

The paintwork isn't perfect, but everything mechanically is tight and is absolutely a bundle of laughs to drive.

 

The rims that are currently on the car are not included in the sale as they owe me a fair amount and I only bought them and completely refurbished them 3 months ago, but they will be sold separately and will be offered first cheaper to the buyer of the car. The car will come with the rims pictured which I drove around on for at least a year before swapping them. All the tyres will pass roadworthy but a mechanic mentioned that one of the tyres may have a bit of a bulge in it causing a wobble, but I'm not entirely sure. The rims are all straight and only have minor scuffing.

 

The plates are also not for sale with the vehicle but I will supply new ones if you would like to purchase the car with the rego until August.

 

Located in Victoria in the north east suburbs

 

Send me a PM and we can arrange a time

 

Price $7000 ono W/o roadworthy or $7500 with

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...