Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys I'm chasing a set of front indicator/Parker lights for my 240z project.

I'm located in Geelong Melbourne.

 

Cheers Josh

Posted

Josh

 

I have a brand new in box genuine complete combination (indicator/parker) lense

 

Right  side

 

These are NLA

 

$150

 

Can post

 

cheers

 

Alan

 

 

Posted

Thanks 260 coupe I'm after the whole assembly front and rear both sides ( the car I have had already been pillaged) it it just the one lens you have?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...