Jump to content

4x114 original Datsun 280zx rims ( 2 sets ) $50 each with tyres. Melbourne


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I have two sets of series 2 rims for sale. One set is in awesome condition and just needs a polish. Comes with roadworthy tyres ( 50 each ) the other set has bad tyres and needs a respray 30 each. I can text photos but cannot upload them as I am on my phone. If you're keen call me on 0413 044 980 . Dave

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...