Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

3 Weber Triple 40 DCOM's for sale - last of the Italian carbs.

 

I bought these a few weeks back and have decided to go with something else instead.

 

Former owner said they were rebuilt. I haven't put them on a car, but they sure look pretty good. He had them on a 240K.

 

Comes with linkages and a few other bits and pieces. You'll need a manifold and maybe some trumpets and you'll be OK to go.

 

I'm asking what I paid for them - $600 and they're yours. A cheap way of getting Webers on your Z.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...