Jump to content

SOLD - VIC Z Repair manuals, magazines, parts catalogue and copies of reviews


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I am selling as a single job lot a true treasure trove of Z car stuff including

 

How to Restore your Datsun Z-Car - Wick Humble  (This is in excellent condition)

Datsun 240Z, 260Z & 280Z Repair Manual - Haynes (good condition but with a crease on the cover and smudge marks on several pages as well as cover)

Several copies of a Datsun Z magazines (This is a colour magazine that was published for about a year in the early 90s. Some are in good condition some not). I also have a copy of a Nissan Datsun Sports Owners Club magazine from that era.

Several old magazines with Z reviews and or comparisons

plus

photocopies of old articles,

a photocopy of the parts catalogue (hard to read but very useable),

photocopy of two books about modifying the cars race and upgrading the L series engine.

 

All this is guaranteed to keep an enthusiast busy reading for a long long time.

 

So why am I selling it. According to many of you I have gone over to the dark side  :)  After many years of not owning a sports car I have bought myself an MX-5. So there!!

 

Anyway please PM me or call me on 0411 134 235.

 

I would like $75 for the lot.

 

 

Posted

I wouldn't say dark side, there are a few of on here with a foot in both camps, some more follically challenged than others ::)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...