Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I have an early flange type, close ratio 240z gearbox and gear lever for sale. I'm told it's in good condition but haven't had it in a car to test.

I can help with delivery in Adelaide or drop off at a depot if anyone interstate wants to organise transport.

Asking $400 for it.

If your interested you can email me at sull0113@flinders.edu.au or call me on 0422 209 234.

Thanks, Adam

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...