Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey there.

 

I'm fixing things as i go, and want to remove the air con condenser in my Air intake box. It appears to be plastic welded with the condenser inside...

 

I haven't found too much info on the possibly dealer fitted A/C, but because im missing all of the under bonnet parts, the rest can go.

 

I may need the heater control linkages soon, but i haven't gone through the box of small bits yet.

 

Thank you.

 

Trav

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...