TAFE COURSE - Sydney - St George

PeterAllen

• Administrators

Good news everyone.

It looks like they will be running this again. Starting again in September.

If you're interested get in contact with Gary Clear.
0415 403 010
or
02 9598 6323

They will likely run a week nights course (Wednesday's) usually from 5-9pm or a Saturday class (4 weeks) which usually goes for about 8 hours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

St George Tafe

Just spoke with Gary because I hadn't heard any confirmation on this and he said he would send me some info today. So looks like this is confirmed. I still don't see it listed on the website but if you look here: http://sydneytafe.edu.au/course-details/AUR32412-01V01/certificate-iii-in-automotive-refinishing-technology#results- You can see details on how to contact the auto body section and if you call the numbers there you should be able to find out more.

For those interested in the St Leonard's option you can find details on that here:

http://www.nsi.tafensw.edu.au/Courses/CourseDetail/panel-beating-for-car-enthusiasts/tafe-plus-statement/158-25556V01

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Since Tafe is in a state of flux with no certainty around the future of the paint and panel section. There is also this option.

https://www.facebook.com/events/317757968645724/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2229%22%2C%22ref_notif_type%22%3A%22event_calendar_create%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&ref=notif&notif_t=event_calendar_create&notif_id=1496890843292203

Introduction to Rust Repair Sections Class
Public · Hosted by MotoRRetro

Details

Introduction taster 3 hour rust repair class for $110 (including GST) per person on Saturday the 8th July 2017 from 1-4pm.

It will cover the basics of using hand tools that live in your garage to repair rust sections.

It will give you a chance to meet the team, check out our MotoRRetro Seven Hills Sydney workshop & assess how it works for you. You then have the option to book further Car & Bike Body Restoration/Customisation classes on a 10 or 24hr block basis.

Should you wish to book a spot, please hit the Going/Interested button on this event.

You can secure your spot by depositing your $100 & GST ($110) in advance.
Direct debit payment:
Motorretro Australia Pty Ltd 
Bank Details Omitted

You can message us via Facebook, get in touch with Vaughan on 0409 987 564 or email enquiries@motorretro.com.au for further enrollment detail.

Thank you for your interest!

I'll probably move to this course if Tafe is shut down. 

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

Hi Folks,

This is starting again for anyone interested in attending.

PH: 0452 445 007

Starting Next Monday: Feb 17th.

I cannot attend as I'm moving interstate. I believe John will run the classes (my teacher was Charlie) so I don't know if your experience will be the same, but a good way to learn new skills and fix your own cars!