Club car/track car battery and charger package deal

zr240

Hi Guys

Got a special on Fullriver HC20 AGM battery. I use one in my road zed. I relocated it to just behind the passager seat. I have found them really reliable and afetr weeks of being in the shed start up the car no prob.

Also doing a special on the Projecta charger to suit, this has the extra loom that stays connected to the battery and plugs directly into the charger so you can leave it on and it keeps the battery topped up.

HC20 AGM battery $165 inc GST

Projecta charger $55.50 inc GST

Or $200 as a package deal.

Call, PM or email to order

Thanks

Ash

post-87-144023644466_thumb.jpg

Hey, ash will take a stab and Benny mentioned I should contact ash at MAS, gunnz join some dots and guess I found ya.

What I am looking for is a fan clutch for my l26 260z ( rev zeds old car)

I not the most knowledgable fella but my mechanic said the old one has heaps to much movement and is on last legs. don't need the fan just the housing

Thanks if ya can help

HI

Post to WA 6000 is $35 by aus post or $20 by e-go courier.

If you want exact price let me know you postcode but it should be around the above price :).

Thanks

Ash

cool, thanks. i will wait til you get some fans in stock and might order a bunch of things at the same time.

Thanks kobes replied :)

Gareth it should not have a prob as I used it on my race motor with the rb25det starter but I am happy to give you mine to try and double check it can crank it ok.

The charger kit is availble seperate and will give you a good combined price :)

Ash

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Ash,

Can you supply me a package for this to move into my cabin. I'll need to work out how many meters of cabling I'll need.

But essentially-

Battery

Charger

Isolation switch

Wire/cable

connectors/terminals

thanks, Simon

Simon, for the isolation switch spend the extra on the metal ones, including key, they last a lot better than the cheaper plastic ones. You know when the switch has operated by the big clunk when you move the key from on to off. When I go mine it was about $50 from memory.

Hi Simon

Just saw this now. Will work/price it up tommorow for you.

Can give you option for metal isolation switch if you like. I have been using the same plastic one for about 10 years without a prob but it was the good quality one.

Ash