Saxon's 260z

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, ELYAS said:

Yo yeah I’ve been thinking of what to about the bumper delete situation. I’m not a fan of those either though as it moves the colour change up which looks weird to me. 

i think the solution is to stick matte black plastic circles over the holes, it would look cleaner because all the holes would then look same size, and would give the illusion that they are all doing work to hold the front spoiler on. 

3 hours ago, gilltech said:

They're aluminium so you can paint them body colour. Otherwise the sugar scoop panel recess just clearly shows that something is missing, IMO.

Yeah I agree that something is clearly missing, but I just dont think those panels solve the problem, still looks like something is missing and then patched over in a way that doesn’t quite blend in. Even if 100% colour matched it’s still not a look I like. I think it’s due to the indicator, it should bulge out entirely or not at all, but half way between is weird. 

I saw this yesterday, I like this look the best, looks clean and functional. 

E2304EF1-E9A1-4F0D-9166-F3BF2CA4B5F3.jpeg

• 1 month later...