Sydney - 1971 240Z "rolling shell" - SOLD

Kent

1971 Datsun 240Z

VIN: HS30-01273

Unregistered and sold as is.

Great base for a restoration project, Sold as a rolling Shell with some parts.

It was originally my plan to eventually restore this car from the ground up and modify it with an RB26DETT, modified drivetrain and race style interior. Sadly however and due to personal reasons, i am forced to let it go to a new home, and make room for my primary project car.

Includes original matching number L24 block, as well as a working L24 from a 240K (runs well, needs the rear welch plug replaced though). The L24 engine is not in the car, and will need to be handled separately.

The previous owner had completed some of the rust repairs on the car, and the floors and dog legs are good. Some attention still needs to be given to a few areas (which have been treated and are dorment) such as the passenger door, bonnet and rear beaver (?) panel.

Shell is rolling, with all suspension, brakes, steering etc. all there. I have included a steering shaft from a 260Z as it didn't originally come with one.

Comes with all the glass (windscreen has a crack and needs to be replaced), Right hand fender is fibreglass, left is metal. Also comes with cracked dash, tail lights, rear light panel, rear interior trim panels and a few other assorted parts.

Please note, the car IS NOT complete, most noteably it needs bumper bars, seats (i threw these away as they were tatty, and i had set my heart on recaro's), centre console, carpet, radiator , grill, left headlight (that is the major stuff from memory). These parts arn't too hard to find though.

I have had the car garaged for the past 2 years, so it has been out of the elements in that time.

Car is currently located in Sydney. Trailer in the pic's is obviously not included :)

Asking $2500 for a quick sale (i will try and keep it exclusively here as long as i can before it goes up on ebay). It will be really sad to see it go

any queries, please pm me (or email me through the site's email facility).

post-1244-144023615742_thumb.jpg

post-1244-144023615755_thumb.jpg

post-1244-144023615766_thumb.jpg

post-1244-144023615777_thumb.jpg