benny

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If your gear shifting is as quick as your retort, I'll need a paper bag for my head  ::)

Simon i really think this is for another thread all together, could you imagine the shame in getting your ass kicked by an Auto Zed? Those who have been in my car know the difference my friend, anyways, back to the Benny Show Fet his 240Z  :-*

Simon i really think this is for another thread all together, could you imagine the shame in getting your ass kicked by an Auto Zed?

Whooaa there buddy, with the speed of that reply you've convinced me........

Change that paper bag to a neck brace, I'm sensing some whiplash coming  ;D Saturday?

Sorry Benny, couldn't resist slinging some crap  ;)

Hijack over

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alrighty so a bit of an update!!

Last weekend i managed to clean up the exhaust and got some reducers made up... only to find that the exhaust was a tad short so ill need to get some more pipe up to get it to fit...

DSC03625.JPG

I also had the idea of making up a rear diffuser for the back end... more for looks than function as the research i've done suggests for a diffuser to really work the car needs to be extremely low!!

I was trying to work out the best way to get a straight cut on the rear valance panel, i tried measuring from the ground but that didn't work to well, so I got a length of steel tube and drilled some mounting holes in it and fixed it to the rear bumper holes.

DSC03626.JPG

DSC03627.JPG

DSC03628.JPG

will get some better pics later!!

Today I finally managed to get down to Lgees and pick up some semis they came up a treat on the rims i purchased from otomoto, they sit very nicely.... may have to run a tad of camber to tuck them in but overall very happy. Once the car is in its final colour ill decide what colour to paint the rims. Will probably drop it another 1/2" at the front once rwc is done. ittl be right on 100mm

DSC03646.JPG

DSC03647.JPG

DSC03655.JPG

DSC03654.JPG

Ill be selling the jellybeans shortly with good tyres... PM me if interested!!