1970 Series 1 240Z for Sale

b.wilson

Just listed my beautiful original 240Z (chassis 145) for sale on eBay. Would like it to go to a good home.

View at

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300455537437&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Pics and details there. Welcome to view at Chatswood, Sydney this Thurs or Sat. Call or SMS me on 0419 218833.

Auction finishes next Monday (23 Aug)

Cheers    Brian

Way ahead of you on that one, it's alredy been posted on here and might i say that is a very nice example of a 240. ... Moderators may get a bit upset about your introduction being a for sale but hey, Dat thing is just sooooooo pretty.

Good luck with the sale (1000+ member)

Mark K

Thanks Mark. Hope I haven't broken the rules. Another 240Z owner suggested I put a link on here because this is where the Z car enthusiasts would find it. I'm already thinking I'm going to regret selling it. It's just a gorgeous car and drives way better than any of the European sports cars of the period. Such a well-kept secret!  My son has a 1972 which we're restoring, so I won't be completely lost. Brian W

I'm already thinking I'm going to regret selling it.

Might i say Brian as soon as you think it, thats what makes it happen. None the less this is a great site for info, new friends, random cruizes and the odd laugh. Introduce yourself and post up some pics, those guys stuck in their offices and police stations are really bored and need some new input.

Me, i get to work on Zeds any day i choose. Bahahahaha!!!!

Sounds like fun to me, i would much rather run a part time business outside of the city and have more time to play with cars than work in the city trying to make ends meet all the time.

Convincing the other half of this lifestyle change idea is another matter though  :-X

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Great looking Z, sorry to read about the superficial damage to it. I hope it goes to a good home and is well looked after.

Welcome to our community also.