Ledge's 240Z Track car

Looks awesome Paul.

Would you be able to run the car with the sports sedans series to maybe get more track time? I felt they should have given the competitors a lot more track time too considering they stuffed around for about 2 hours at lunch on the Saturday. They should get rid of the demo runs too, the R88C was driven at about 5 miles an hour and the Huayra sounded like a vacuum cleaner!

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff it was a slow lap to be honest, probably why it looked good LOL. Definetly getting more confortable in the seat.

Lurch its the total opposite to SMSP. Easy to get used to and hard to master. im still a fair way from mastering it thats for sure.

I would say a 1:09 isnt far away.

Getting ready now for the Adelaide Motorsport Festival. Will be a lot of fun. Lots of old school race cars.

Big league because it's different from the usual formula time attack car and, importantly, the presentation is first class. Drive themselves EVO's, the good old reliable S chassis, those options have been done to death and get boring real quick, that's why Paul's creation is getting the publicity which it rightfully deserves. Sponsors should be rapt.

• 2 months later...

Well lads there is no real rest with a car like this. Finally addressing the R200 longnose. Ive found although it hasnt
broken it just isnt up to the acceleration rate the car is putting out. I may be wrong but the car has had a strange rear vibration
that i cant find. everything is replaced except the R200, But when i changed from the 3.9 to the 3.3 it was better. So total diff change
now to eleviate it.
Also ive just dropped the car off to Topstage for some front and side aero updates.

Cheers

post-101474-0-52822100-1486615928_thumb.jpg

post-101474-0-51262700-1486615941_thumb.jpg

Nice how its just a quick mention of diff, there are a few people here that have changed rear ends. Everyone seems on a different route though.

After breaking a pinion at Bathurst I also felt the urge to change. Only my route is via a independent 9 inch. Just cut a big hole through the centre of my car.

I have four R200's in my shed - hopefully I will only ever need one 9 inch.

And we wont talk about costs either !!

Edited by tir33d

Richard i could get it in Sports cars class yes. Ive had a guy look at it.

Nice how its just a quick mention of diff, there are a few people here that have changed rear ends. Everyone seems on a different route though.

After breaking a pinion at Bathurst I also felt the urge to change. Only my route is via a independent 9 inch. Just cut a big hole through the centre of my car.

I have four R200's in my shed - hopefully I will only ever need one 9 inch.

And we wont talk about costs either !!

The winters is a 10" crown wheel. I didn't need to cut the floor, had to section out the upper cross member though but that was due to

the quick change part. Maybe the 9" housing is bigger.

• 3 months later...