AusZcar Member Courier Services - Z Courier Service

gav240z

:o Hey Scoota, sorry bout that mate but I'm getting a bit confused lately. Bloody wine cask.Did you receive the adress I sent last nite.

Regards : Alan.  :D

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone going from around the Broadmeadow area (Northern Melbourne suburbs) to the Mount Martha (Nearish to Mornington Peninsular area) and back?  I need some parts swapped over cos I'm an idiot and mixed the shipping labels up lol. 

cos I'm an idiot

This is true.

Jane & myself will be heading to the ACT next weekend (11/12-6-11) & returning on the same weekend.

I'll have some spare room in the back of the ute if anyone want's anything moved. Nothing bigger than a gearbox though ;)

Hi all

Am looking for a friendly road "courier" service Melbourne to Sydney sometime in the next weeks/month for a dash. It is one for reco that I bought and is at a mates place at Canterbury Melb. Happy to negotiate costs to assist. Appreciate anyones assistance. Please PM. Happy to return the favour for smaller items Syd/Mleb/Syd that can be carried by plane as am back and forth on business every so often as well. 

Thanks in anticipation

Ian

:o Hey Scoota, sorry bout that mate but I'm getting a bit confused lately. Bloody wine cask.Did you receive the adress I sent last nite.

Regards : Alan.  :D

Sorry for the late reply but yes i did get the address, the towbar will be delivered this afternoon.  8)

;D G'day mark. my sister called to let me know that tow bar arrived. What do I owe you mate, & many thanks for your efforts.

+ Karma for you.

Regards: Alan. :D

;D G'day mark. my sister called to let me know that tow bar arrived. What do I owe you mate, & many thanks for your efforts.

+ Karma for you.

Regards: Alan. :D

Hay Alan, make a donation to the club in my honor and we'll call it square. Just whatever amount you think is suitable.

I after someone to pick up a set of front stub axles and discs up from the Caboolture area on the northside of Brisbane...

Will pay for any expenses and i'll need them wrapped for e-go to pick them up.

How urgently? Next weekend OK? If so count me in.

• 3 weeks later...

To anyone who doubts the power of this service, behold, the front brake setup that came from just outside Brisbane to just outside Melbourne. All hail galderdi, truly well done mate.  8)

That's 40 odd kilos of metal there.

post-762-144023634062_thumb.jpg

I am flying down to melbourne saturday morning and driving back up that same day, so if anyone has anything to be bought back up, let me know now.

I will be in the western suburbs of melbourne for a couple of hours.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone from Melbourne headed towards Canberra or Sydney?  I have just got a FG bonnet I need to bring up to Canberra.  I realise its a long shot due to the size, but worth asking anyway :)

Did you just win that bonnet on ebay?

Try smartsend.com.au

I sent a few items like hatches and bonnets before with cardboard taped to the sides and corners for to keep weight and dimensions down for around $30 a peice to SA and NSW

Yeh I did win it on e-bay.  I have been using e-go with a lot of success too, so I'll compare and see how I go.

Was abit of a bidding war going on, I stopped bidding at $320...

should have bidded on it last week when it didnt sellfor $300  ::)

hehe, I had a feeling it would be someone on here.  Plus it was a member on here who put it up.  I wish I had seen it last week!  Still worth it though.  Apparently its an older Alfa Motorsport race spec one thats really rigid and fits well and is a bit better quality than their newer ones (that last part is based on recent discussions about their items being not as good as they used to).

Wow $88 is more than what ive paid before. I select as ebay customer. Carton. And meaure and weigh the item exactly to avoid paying extra. I'm confident it only cost me around $30 but then again it was 6 months ago, and like everything else is going up in price.  :-\

No dont think I got insurance. I believe it was 16kg but could be wrong. Just folded and taped some cardboard around it and yeah..? Probably depends on location I sent it from just a few km from cbd to sydney cbd..so maybe thats why. As Langwarrin/frankston (where yours is from) is quite far away from most of the depots/docks hence the extra cost? Ahh well cant go wrong with $88 though