AusZcar Member Courier Services - Z Courier Service

gav240z

Thanks Simon, but the towbars are at my place all week, with me... I can give them to scoot at the next club meet  ;) (quick Lurch, set a date!)  :D

Edit: you just beat me to it Lurch!

;) Any body heading from or thru Mont Albert Nrth " Bigfella's" place across to Whittington near East Geelong.

Need a Tow bar to be transported. A small supply of Stubbies for the parched victim will be awaiting them at the final destination.

No rush, whenever will do .

Regards: Alan.  :D

• 3 weeks later...

;) Any body heading from or thru Mont Albert Nrth " Bigfella's" place across to Whittington near East Geelong.

Need a Tow bar to be transported. A small supply of Stubbies for the parched victim will be awaiting them at the final destination.

I think we could work this out. Bigfella is coming to the next meeting and i'm in Geelong often. I could pick it up at the next meeting and so on.

;D Sounds all good Scoota mate. Let me know what you need me to do to organize whatever & what sort of Amber drink you prefer.

;D Sounds all good Scoota mate. Let me know what you need me to do to organize whatever & what sort of Amber drink you prefer.

If bigfella can get the towbar to the next meeting at Sulio's work we'll be good, it's not too far away from him and i have a trusted friend who can drop it off in Geelong. I'll PM you my Mobile :)

If bigfella can get the towbar to the next meeting at Sulio's work we'll be good, it's not too far away from him and i have a trusted friend who can drop it off in Geelong. I'll PM you my Mobile :)

Sounds good Scoota.

It will be the only time the Mini will have a tow bar (on) in it. Hopefully I can get it to fit. But shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers

Matt

;D Hey Matt, what date do you have the Big Pow Wow on, as just read the blog on fellas working on Simon's (May GZ) 240 on the 14th/15th May.

If brother Loui is going down there I might be able to bribe him with some liquid refreshments perchance to bring it back with him via Scoota of course.

Regards : Alan.  :D

;D Hey Matt, what date do you have the Big Pow Wow on, as just read the blog on fellas working on Simon's (May GZ) 240 on the 14th/15th May.

If brother Loui is going down there I might be able to bribe him with some liquid refreshments perchance to bring it back with him via Scoota of course.

Regards : Alan.  :D

That Should work Alan. The meeting is Friday 6th May.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Last call.... going to the ACT this weekend. If anyone needs anything big moved, this Friday afternoon is your last chance to get it to me before I go..

PM me if you need anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok the tow bar is in Ballarat with me, just need a destination for final Delivery!! PM me if you don't have my Mobile.  ;)

Any one coming from NSW (Lower Blue Mountains/ Penrith area) down to VIC anytime soonish?

There is a carton in it for you..

Johnboy

mate i am  going down in the morning to help the boys work on maygz car ( drink all his grog )

if you posted  earlier  i could have help you out

Loui

A bit late notice, but I heading from Vic up to Brisbane (via Dubbo) tomorrow night - leaving late.

I'll be in BrisVegas Friday night (20th May) & will be leaving to return back to Vic on the 23rd May.

I have some spare space in the back of the Ute, so I can take something up to about the size of a gearbox (but no bigger).

No body panels either.

PM if you like.

A bit late notice, but I heading from Vic up to Brisbane (via Dubbo) tomorrow night - leaving late.

I'll be in BrisVegas Friday night (20th May) & will be leaving to return back to Vic on the 23rd May.

I have some spare space in the back of the Ute, so I can take something up to about the size of a gearbox (but no bigger).

No body panels either.

PM if you like.

You probable could have taken the towbar for Alan. But Scoota has it now, So I'm not sure what it's movements are!

This is a futile hope but just in case....

Anyone moving an empty car trailer from Adelaide to Melbourne soon?? Want to fill it with my new 240z??

Alternatively anyone trying to get a car to Adelaide from Melbourne anytime soon ... because I suspect I will be going!!

Well you've got to try, you never know your luck......

Ross