AusZcar Member Courier Services - Z Courier Service

gav240z

As a result of my recent "mishap" near Inverell, I will be doing a a car trailer (empty) run to Grafton from the Gong on 8th Sept and then return (with the zed) on the 9th. 

If of any assistance/need, let me know. Am aiming to be early departure to Grafton and then back to stay overnight Coffs on the 8th and then run from Coffs to the Gong on the 9th

Let me know

Ian

• 4 weeks later...

I will be heading to Tasmania this Tuesday. If you want something delivered that will fit in a car let me know. You will have to meet me at the Dock no later than 17:00 on the day. PM me for more details.

Mark

If it is trailer size i can amend my booking by no later than 17:00 tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Going to Challenge Bathurst as a volunteer Nov 24 to 27.

Travelling from Brisbane to Bathurst return.
I am looking for someone who can take an engine part from Bathurst to Les Collins Racing at Warragul.
Should be able to take some items from Bathurst back to Brisbane if needed.
PM me if you can help or want the Bathurst/Brisbane option.
GH

I am driving down through southern NSW on Wed 16th Nov to VIC. I will be across via SE Vic and then weekend in Melb and then north via Shepparton, Wodonga/Albury then back - all work and also picking up from Alfa Motorsport. Can carry reasonable items down/back. back subject to load from Alfa - 2 guards/2 doors. If of any assistance, please PM. Am drciing an Audi Q3 so with flat seats, a few options for carriage

Cheers

Ian

Ian, Many thanks for the reply. The items I need transported are crankshaft and flywheel, distributor and oil pump. Crankshaft and flywheel are used and clean, pump and distributor are new. I am inspecting the LD crank on the weekend prior to completing the purchase. Assuming it goes ahead then I can carry the items down to Challenge Bathurst or are you proposing another rendezvous point?

Eric
Mobile 0448 775084

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tyre collect and send to the UK.

Hi guys - I have a mate in the UK whe resperately needs this (and other similar tyres) : 

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/leederville/cars-vans-utes/new-bridgestone-original-spare-tire-/1151111731 (Mount Hawthorn)

but the bloke won't ship !

Can anyone please, please help out -  for a fee of course for time and gas money ?

Many, many thanks in advance.

Sean

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anybody is near Fullerton just outside of Adelaide? Need to get a rear engine lid picked up?

Thanks

Sulio

Don't do it fellas it's for a bloody Porka :P

On a serious note: If anyone can help out Sulio that would be great.

thanks Gav ????, oh and in return I have some spares the Good Samaritan is welcome to; 3 x sugar scoop headlight cones (various condition), a 2 seater petrol filler door and a new choke lever that can go to whoever is able to help out?

Cheers

Sulio

Edited by Toecutter

• 2 months later...

Hi All 

been a long time since i posted on the forum! is anyone possible doing a run from vic to brisbane in the next while? around the mount waverley area? some suspension pieces im wanting to grab.

Happy to through in a bottle of scotch!

Cheers

• 11 months later...