Glens shed cleanout, rb30, gear box, bits and pieces

Glen

Item number 1

RB30et or naturally asp. Motor was built for a 260z race car, can come in 2 forms.

Naturally aspirated: Freshly built head, new clutch, new complete loom for datsun Z by castlemain, new engine and gear box mounts, NA gear box, extractors, NA ecu, Surge tank, and a shortened (20mm) balanced tail shaft for a 2+2, this should yield around 105-110rwkw's. I was going to take a peak at the CAM profile as this motor was built for a 260 racecar so i wouldnt be surprised as the head was rebuilt.

Price:$1600

Turbo form: Same motor, VL stock turbo, VL ecu, VL Injectors, 3" dump pipe  3" IC pipping but no intercooler, 2X45o silicon bends plus plenty on normal silicon joiners + all the above etras. This setup was making 175rwkw's on 10PSI. I planned on running 9 pound but if you drop in a turbo cam you would see more HP. I drove to sydney and tested this turbo out and drove home again, (mad i know) I did this because im quite obbsessive with this stuff.

Price: $2500

Both come without the forward facing pleniu, if you want the fancey plenium add $300. The stock plenium is in really good nick.

All RB stuff Sold

Light covers, needs new rubbers and someone over tightened a screw so one has a very minor split near the hole.

Price: $100 SOLD

2" SU's Execellent condition, i have some e88 intake manifolds to mount them on but a 1977 pollution balance bar.

Price: $100 SOLD to to 240ZR or jospef  ??? (just waiting to hear back from nick.

Original springs $50

Original passenger foot rest $30

Original 2+2 front/rear sway bars Good nick needs paint $50

260z gear box, Dimitri has first offer $100 SOLD

Heat shield for triple carb setup $30

There will be more stuff, no time wasters or stupid offers, im recouping what i have spent so far.

Thankyou for looking.

motor6.jpg

Plenium.jpg

motor.jpg

motor5.jpg

motor2.jpg

motor4.jpg

lightcovers.jpg

2inchSU.jpg

Heatplate.jpg

I reckon there must just be a pool of cash that floats around between the members of this forum as parts change between a number of hands. haha. Hey Glen, do you have a deadline that you want all this stuff gone by? I'm still catching up after xmas. I'm very interested in the 2 engines that you have and just wondering also have the sumps been turned around to a rear sump?

OK i getting lost with the PM's. First off Josephf some else got in 15 minutes before you on the SU's, I will sort it out when i get home, im in macca's using there internet.

The head light covers are what you get, no screws etc just covers alone. Was hoping for $100.... dont abuse me if thats overpriced i have no idea.

The Motor, Yes castle main sump is included on 1 motor. Im offering the motor at different stages of sale, with or without turbo, there is a second motor but its bone stock with a split head gasket. Thats free.

Im flexible on the motor, if you want to work out a payment plan within reasonable time thats cool. It's a hard time to sell stuff right now thats for sure.

If anyone wants to talk to me my number is 0400 561 914

Thanks Glen for holding it but Ash needs the gearbox more than what I do...he'll give you a call.

Roger that, i was thinking i can drop that ride-on into one day on my way to work, but i would have to leave my trailer with you for a day or so as i cant lug it around all day with work. Would that be cool?