Some more cool Z videos - youtube.com

Toecutter

• Administrators

I don't really see the appeal, a big lugging engine that doesn't like to rev but makes low down torque. Seems better suited to a boulevard cruiser. Not to mention lobbing the roof off an S30z destroys the perfect roofline of the car.

To each their own, but not for me.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, AndBir said:

And I see the translated comments say "Due to various reasons, we cannot answer any questions regarding this vehicle body."

There is a few giveaways as to what it is. And it deserves more then a simple man and his brush...

• Administrators
1 hour ago, AndBir said:

Yes, the lack of a spare wheel well seems to be a giveaway (assuming it is a factory mod)

Yes and 918 original colour, but there are a very other minor details for the trainspotters, which might be hard to fake.

Yes and 918 original colour, but there are a very other minor details for the trainspotters, which might be hard to fake.

So what is that Zed then? I don't understand Japanese. It looks a real mess whatever it is, so I can only presume it's something special??? ??? 

Posted (edited)

Christ on a Bike!
What a amateurish, unprofessional way to effect rust repairs on a critical chassis part!

spacer.png

Edited by C.A.F.

11 minutes ago, mossy said:

Some of my Japanese friends have been talking about the work going on here, and scratching their heads in wonder. They appear to be in their own little bubble, and are not even using panels and repair sections that are currently available in Japan, let alone elsewhere. 

In an early episode they used some Tabco parts which were all over the place, so maybe that put them off...?

1 hour ago, C.A.F. said:

Holy shit! Part 19 is worse! 

spacer.png

He has it on a beautiful fixture jig and bench, yet he's choosing not to take full advantage of it.
WTF?!

Should watch episode 1 and see how much they cut off it while it was on a rotisserie....

• Administrators
On 6/25/2021 at 9:58 PM, gav240z said:

Interesting car..

The man is using a model paint brush though..

Old man and his Brush are back..