Some more cool Z videos - youtube.com

Toecutter

• Moderators

Lurch, that was Ian Milvain wasn't it? I thought I recognized his zed! Still remember running with him in the MSCA sprints in the late nineties. Once he ran his R30 Skyline (stock as) with just some worn semi slicks and did a 1:58 at the Island. Zed legend!

Yep, that's Ian, mate. He's the bloke that originally got me into Zeds. I went to his funeral... :(

I vaguely remember the Skyline & I don't think it was very stock underneath... :P

He nearly cleaned Derick Pickard up in his Alfa Sud, when Enzo had all 4 wheels locked up in the R30, sliding into MG - Derick took to the grass in fear! LOLZ!

Do you remember the white V8 VB Commo?

FWIW Ian's son Paul now punts a Yellow R31 2-door...

Lurch, you should like this one

Machining a custom aluminum plenum box for datsun L28 turbo motor. This box will fit directly on to the TWM ITB's installed on the motor. Check out his other vids of the 240 it is fitted to.

That is an expensive but effective bit of gear.

Not Z related but 2 V8 super cars on the quarter mile isn't something you see everyday. Not a bad time really considering they are built for high speed.

• 2 weeks later...

this guy dosnt know what he is talking about :o 432 cubic inch hahahahaha

That just proves how stupid Americans can be... Whats scary is its the guy running the museum who is supposed to KNOW about the cars that said that.....  I mean, come on, its obviously actually 2500 cubic inch, it says so right on the cam cover....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...