What you would like your Z to look like?

Toecutter

inspiration that is,....

tax money = new watts for my Z....

sulio did you end up geting a email from zedd place in nsw on a catalog listing as i need some new stuff for the Z, and want to get it all asap.... let me know, give me a call if dont want to email as i very straped for time these days.... but im sure u know how it is... haha

actaully when i think about it i should give you a call, which i'lldo sooon

catch....

PS.... mmmmm inspiration, that silver Z is

yeah i've been thinking of buying some of the new style superlites, i saw them on this guys blue sprinter in 15" when i was getting second hand tyres for my RWC and they looked pretty nice, i've asked for the price at a few places and they've been saying around $1100 :( if i could get them for $800 i'd go order a set today!), but if it isn't over 200% more more to get some ROH wheels/wats i'd prefer to just use tax money also (for some reason woolworths haven't given me my group certificate yet, its annoying me, i want my money!), just the only issue would be i'd need a set of wheels that would also pass a rwc (for any issues in the future), but then also some that clear any brake upgrade i do end up doing so a set of superlites would be good!

what size wat's are you going to get nate? same sizes as sr240z? the largest we can go is 16X9 yeah (2" larger in diameter and width)? i guess it would be hard for them to measure the width of them though yeah? except for the sticker which says what they are...

mini-SV107137.JPG

i just need to get my car down to toperformance to install the springs and shocks i've got, or get a spring compressor and try doing it myself, but i dont have much time left these holidays...

sulio did you end up geting a email from zedd place in nsw on a catalog listing as i need some new stuff for the Z, and want to get it all asap

Hi Nate, I did e-mail Warren at allzparts in Syd but it's been over a week and no response. Looking at their website I'm guessing he might not check his email everyday so not much else I can do from this point but wait as I don't want to be too pushy.

if i could get them for $800 i'd go order a set today!),

Evan, I'll make a phone call at some time tommorrow. From memory I think the actual amount I was quoted was $235 per wheel so thats $940 total but still a good deal for new wheels in the correct offset!

Guys from my experience, the only satisfactory contact with All Z Parts NSW is to ring Warren, know what you want, order it, give him your visa number, part arrives next day.

If you rely on the electronic means of communication, another year will go by. Warren is a man of action do it now! or don't do it at all. Lynton :wink:

Hi Lynton,

Yes well this is how I bought my spoiler. Actually he called me as I'd posted a wanted add on ozdat. Anyhow we had a lengthy discussion re the other parts he had and advised he would e-mail all these details upon which time I was hoping to ask about a possability for member discounts but as you said if you really want the bits asap the phone is quick as he sent my parts overnight, good service.

Anyhow if I do get any info I'll be sure to post in the meantime Nate you might just want to call him, ALLZPARTS, Warren, 02 9476 0966.

Sulio

bit too low if you ask me, nice stance but may as well be mowing that lawn :-)....

my fav has to be either the turbo v8 in japan (on the zparts site, don't like the engine tho!) or one of the dark blue l28et;s in the states.

yeh didnt even think bout that gt40 lol

pauly

Sorry Pauly not a GT40 but a 1960's (Late) Prince R380 racecar - it is it the car I am thinking of then these were fitted with a GR8 2000cc DOHC that was used as the basis for the S20 DOHC engine used in the FairladyZ 432 and 432R + the GT-R Skylines aka KPGC10 and KPGC110. The 432's were PS30's (I believe the P in these Nissan Chassis code stood for Prince to show where the engine originally came from :))

see here for pics at a different angle + a bunch of other cool racecars :)

http://www.printno.jp/LegendCar/index.html

post-104-144023471536_thumb.jpg

Sorry Pauly not a GT40 but a 1960's (Late) Prince R380 racecar - it is it the car I am thinking of then these were fitted with a GR8 2000cc DOHC that was used as the basis for the S20 DOHC engine used in the FairladyZ 432 and 432R + the GT-R Skylines aka KPGC10 and KPGC110. The 432's were PS30's (I believe the P in these Nissan Chassis code stood for Prince to show where the engine originally came from )

Yer that side view looks so much like a GT40. My guess is an original would cost huge money but just out of curiousity whats someting like that worth?

Geez check out how dark the tint is on the 240! Looks pretty cool but might be a bit scary driving at night.

t_new24_509.jpg

• 4 weeks later...