Challenge Bathurst 2024 Group Z Regularity and The Festival of Z

Challenge Bathurst is on again this year and the ZCCQ is organizing Group Z Regularity😎 which is run on the 23rd and 24th of November and we will run the Festival of Z again similar to 2019 will be from 21st to the 24th, for those who didn’t see what we did in 2019 here’s a link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsMzlHmmOg4  and here is a link to the CB website https://www.challengebathurst.com/

This year we are celebrating the 55th anniversary of the 240Z and the 50th of the 260Z.

The Festival of Z is still in the planning phase, but we already have an amazing room booked for the Saturday night function and we have access to the corporate suites above Group Z garages 1-4 that overlooks Pitlane Straight, Hell Corner and up Mountain Straight. (more on the Festival of Z in later posts)

It is expected Group Z will be filled with Z’s only, all past competitors in Group Z in Z’s were emailed Eoi’s on the 16th of February. (If you didn’t get the email, please email me asap.)

If you have a Z or ZX and you would like to take this amazing opportunity to drive on one of the 4 best racetracks in the world Mount Panorama, please DM me, and I will contact you to discuss your car and your past track experience to see if you have what it takes to join us in  Group Z.

1.png

• 2 weeks later...