Types Of S30 Front Air Dams And Where To Get Them In Aus

stevo_gj

2 hours ago, Millerman said:

Sooo ive been searching around Aus but have been having minimal luck…..Until …… i was speaking to the fella that runs eyecandy auto accessories and he has a couple of the smaller bre style (i think) ones at the moment but the part of our conversation that excited me is that he is going to have this style (see pic) by the end of the year. I was wondering if anyone is looking for one like pictured and could be interested in a group situation? If i have enough interested i will put it forward to him and see what we can come up with. At the moment he is saying that they will be sold at $450 AUD (made in Lonsdale, South Australia)

Dan

01529F37-9F81-493A-A5C9-0D90FC710E48.jpeg

Seems very similar to what Topstage sell in Melbourne? I believe it costs about 300ish

Yeah your not wrong it does look similar with slight differences 

Where it lines up with the guards the eyecandy one will look nice in my opinion. 
I have been talking to freddy from topstage for the last month and unfortunately he seems too busy doing the higher end stuff to warrant chasing down enquires for this stuff. 
eye candy has replied within hours of enquiry and have been given details/price etc during those messages. 

i prefer to deal with suppliers that respond and dont ghost you

Dan

• 11 months later...

Just spoke to Eyecandy and he is saying he should have first batch done in less than 2 months! 

Who would be keen on one? Ill propose a group buy after i find out what the exact pricing is!

Dan