240 radiator guard/shield - the big one

aircobra

not the little tab thats at the top of radiator, but the full version that came on the auto cars

if you have one, can i get a photo and some dimensions pls? I'll try to make one up 

why ?

cause i've just finished putting  in A/C into my one and I dont want the electric fans

post coming on how i've managed to squeeze in an A/C in the original JDM place inside the dash

FWIW. My early RS30 has the same radiator as the 240Z, and it's the original part. I once tried a shroud from a later Z (a two-piece plastic item) but it just didn't fit, it was slightly too wide and of course extended downwards too far to suit the taller 260Z radiator.

Dunno what that's off. In what way does it not fit your radiator?

The one I have is also two piece and bolts up neatly on a spare radiator I have which came off a late 260Z 2+2.

Mine has two fixing points on each side within the shroud itself, not those fingers sticking out and the holes top and bottom on yours.

FWIW I think the version I have was also fitted to the early 280ZX (ie. S130), which makes sense given the motor is much the same.