RB26DETT

just bought HS30-00793 by luck

was talking to a guy that has heaps of cars in his backyard - valiant ute, old holdens, jags and early fiats etc - and he goes on to say that he needs to sell them all because he is planning to move to tasmania.

he found out that i was into zeds and  he offers me a 2 seater 260z that has no rego but its a complete car and a good solid base for a project (not that i need more !!) done the deal loaded the car onto the trailer and paid him the money

while tying the 260z onto the trailer he asked if i had room for more cars and that he has another 240z stored at his friends place around the corner as he had run out of room where he is - he didnt want to sell the 240z but since i was into them he might as well give it to a good home.

went around there to check it out and there it was :) early chassis # car with factory wing mirrors, E31 head - engine matching numbers, dual choke console etc

needless to say i ended up cleaning him up of all his zed cars and parts

the early # car is running L28 F54 block and P90A head :) and has the matching number L24 and E31 head as spare parts (supposed to be still ok when replaced with L28)

few rust spots etc but nothing unusual about zeds

so now i have 3 240z and 1 260z 2 seater :) lucky i have big sheds to store them all in ...

will post pics tommorrow of the two newly aquired cars

nice score. looking forward to the pics.

i wonder how many 240's are hanging around in the sheds of old men around the country. seems unfair to let the cars become a home to spiders and rats when we have such a shortage.

hope everyone is not expecting a top condition car!!!

its more the fact that its low vin number car and also matching engine and it was offered at a good price ...

anyway pics coming up tomorrow providing i remember to take a camera to work

Any chance you got any pics of the Val ute, the jags or the Fiats??

If you can shoot them through to me at showtow.melbourne@yahoo.com.au

thanks

Stef

Hey Cuong,

You never posted photos of this car and I don't have it on my records. Do you have any photos of it? Do you still have it?