[QLD] - Brisbane prefecture regular city meet ("lounge meets")

mtopxsecret6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, its time to start our regular lounge meets again. Wednesday nights, at various locations each week of course. When do we want the first one for the year? And what location? It would be great if we could get all the brisbane chaps in on the first meet for the year, weather it be your car is running or not.. so we can all familarize every body from the board etc etc. So cmon brisbane prefecture.. lets have a 100% turnout for the first meet for the year.

my honest and frank take on the meet on a wednesday is plain odd.

Another site ( jdmstyletuning ) has eomm's ( end of month meets. ) there is a brisbane version but the blokes are a little "westsyde reppin , dubbed out ,gangsta typeroonie's " so it isnt really my scene Plus i have a 2+2 which has been famously described as a turd by someone on there .

However a barbecue at the mt cootha bbq spots with like minded older ( and older minded ) z drivers held on a weekend would be a much more likely thing for some of us to look into.

Wednesday is odd because

1. mid week gotta go to work the next day

2. At night ( some security concerns )

3. 24 is starting on the box ( I am lame )

Just my take.

I agree with Modular that it is sort of an odd time to be meeting and won't suit many... but then again I'm just as likely to be available on a Weds night than on a weekend. ahh the life of a uni student...

The forum should be used to pick the day, but we really should exchange mobile numbers.

I picked a wednesday because its different. How many people cruise on the weekend.. fri sat nights.. everybody.. And when are the cops out looking for trouble makers.. those exact times. I honestly dont see the issue. Im definately not a young person. Were all here to enjoy our cars.. not bag and defame each other and their cars.

lets organise a date and time.. otherwise lets not worry about it. It doesnt seem to be a big z community here in brisbane anyway.. well, not enough for people to really have an interest to have a get together in my oppinion.

Well there are at least 7 people on this forum that are from QLD and are keen to come, its just a matter of getting each others mobile numbers as not everyone checks the forum daily like we do. Like I said I'm keen for any date after the 21st Feb when I get back from the mines.

I hear what you are saying about the cops, but I don't personally believe that this will cause a problem since Z cars are not known for attracting police attention. We should get everyone that has expressed any interest to agree on a date/time, either by PM, forum post or text message.

• gav240z changed the title to [QLD] - Brisbane prefecture regular city meet ("lounge meets")
  • gav240z unpinned this topic