Rota RBX Wheels - What Size Tyres & Flares ?

Woza01

Hey All,

Its been ages since I've posted anything. My beloved RB25DET 260Z is having a makeover !....I've sold the RB25DET Engine and Gearbox (See Pic), and I have a Fully Forged RB26DETT and Brand new RB25 gearbox to take its Place (See PIc).

Along with that, after years of fighting an internal battle about the merits of cutting up the guards to fit flares, I have decided to go for it - after all...the car is no longer stock anymore anyway ! I do love the look of wider boots with flares

I have purchased a set of Rota RBX Wheels - 9.5x17 with -19 Offset for Rear, and 9x17 with -13 Offset for the Fronts.

Has anyone else got this combo ?..I would be really interested in what tyre sizes you've used, and also what size flares, and where to get them ?... Pictures would be a HUGE help !

Look forward to hearing for you guys !

Woza

20190922_165211.jpg

20190922_165226.jpg

20190922_152822.jpg

20190922_152642.jpg

P5280010.JPG

RB26 Built.jpeg

Hey bud

ran this combo way back. 235/45 on the front and 255/40 on the rear. No pics but ran slightly wider ZG flares and coil overs with pretty stiff coils. Ride on the harsh side but lack of body roll made for fantastic turn in and corner grip. Strut bars from and rear and bump steer spacers on the front. 

1 hour ago, wildy55 said:

Hey bud

ran this combo way back. 235/45 on the front and 255/40 on the rear. No pics but ran slightly wider ZG flares and coil overs with pretty stiff coils. Ride on the harsh side but lack of body roll made for fantastic turn in and corner grip. Strut bars from and rear and bump steer spacers on the front. 

Thanks Mate - I appreciate your Input !. By chance is the combo your talking about the one picture in your Avatar ?