240-260z clutch pedal and rod bolt or whole pedal box, 260z original steering wheel

Oliphips

11 hours ago, 240ZBUILTBYME said:

Sooo.....did you want his details? 

Hey If oliphips doesn't end up chasing this down would you mind passing me his details? I've got a separate WTB thread. Please note that i dont want to snake you Oliphips so if you're after it i'm not going to come in and rip the carped out from under you!

14 hours ago, Parso said:

Hey If oliphips doesn't end up chasing this down would you mind passing me his details? I've got a separate WTB thread. Please note that i dont want to snake you Oliphips so if you're after it i'm not going to come in and rip the carped out from under you!

Hey Parso this is Martins number 0417 953 329 

On 8/15/2021 at 1:11 PM, Oliphips said:

ouch 240zbuiltbyme lol, not a fan of the auto then

Haha just teasing mate, though I am a manual or death kinda guy. My 280zx has an auto which I will be burning once swapped lol it makes the car slower to rev out, only 3 speed so tall gearing. 

I think it depends on what driving you are going to do, if you just cruise the auto is great. But if you’re going to do any spirited driving whatsoever you’ll want a manual. 

are you keeping it for originality? 

14 hours ago, 240ZBUILTBYME said:

Haha just teasing mate, though I am a manual or death kinda guy. My 280zx has an auto which I will be burning once swapped lol it makes the car slower to rev out, only 3 speed so tall gearing. 

I think it depends on what driving you are going to do, if you just cruise the auto is great. But if you’re going to do any spirited driving whatsoever you’ll want a manual. 

are you keeping it for originality? 

not realy fussed about originality. most of my driving will be under 100 so will be installing a 3.5 diff for better low down take off and maybe turboing the l28 later. Nedd to concentrate on getting the body right and deal with mechanicals later.