24013-E8805 main cabin wiring harness

Hi all - haven't been on for quite along time with the zed sitting dormant in the garage. I have started back to clean up some of the prior mess areas (some of my own creation :-( ) and I was going through my spares tubs and I have a main cabin loom with the E8805 part number tag on it. I have searched various listings and found e8803 but not the 05. Was wondering whether anyone has any datsun/nissan reference on that number to identify the relevant age/model it might be out of please? The loom is in very good condition, complete with fuse block, various dash components etc so hoping it will lend itself to my 71 model. A clean, test and likely a few new plugs/connectors will make it pretty useful. Thanks in advance for any insights - and in the meantime, I will keep searching. Cheers 

Check that the various plugs are compatible with the various electrical components. If they are shaped differently or different numbers of wires then your loom may be off a 260Z.

thanks - will be checking against the one in the car so will be a little clearer hopefully. Thanks CBR Jeff for the listing pic - manual loom designation is perfect so all looking good. Now a clean up, check of continuity/connections etc and fingers crossed. Thanks all