Recent new corporate members

Some interesting new corporate members to the forum recently. Get your windscreen changed in Melbourne, have a foot massage in Florida and get a business update and new web page and advertising from Pakistan. 

Jeff

• Administrators
On 3/28/2021 at 7:37 PM, CBR Jeff said:

Some interesting new corporate members to the forum recently. Get your windscreen changed in Melbourne, have a foot massage in Florida and get a business update and new web page and advertising from Pakistan. 

Jeff

Have they actually made a post or just seen them sign up?

First post is always reviewed by me for each new members. I immediately block them if they try advertising sensual Thai massage with happy endings.

But they may sign up (unverified members). Every so often I'll purge em in bulk.

The reason they sign up is to post links back to websites using keywords to try and influence Google search results. It's a form of digital grafitti. Often outsourced to cheap labour in places like India. (When using manual methods). Since auto ones are usually caught by the software.

If you see anything dodgy getting posted hit the report post link and I'll get a notification to swat it.