Hello from Jupiter Florida

Hello, my name is Gerson, I am the owner of kfvintagejdm.com  we are 100% involved and determined to bring to market the best and most affordable Z parts. We have been manufacturing reproduction sheet metal for the classic VW industry for close to 20 years, we have been making Z car metal for a couple of years now. We make all our stamping and cutting tools inhouse in our factory in Bogota Colombia. We do not outsource any of our work to China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, etc.etc.....ALL our products are made 100% at our facility in Bogota, we take full responsibility for the quality of our parts and any faults found with our parts. We offer to the client a 100% guarantee....if you are not happy with any of our parts, we will refund you your funds, no questions asked. We look forward to serving our clients in Australia, we have a distributor in Brisbane Australia, we are stocking him now, and we look forward to attending some of the big shows in Australia when these trouble times subside some...below are our adresses for our instagram and facebook feeds...

instagram

@kfvintagejdm

@klassicfabrications_inc

facebook

@kfvintagejdm

website

www.kfvintagejdm.com

We plan on making just about every metal part for the S30z...the idea is to eventually make the whole car, if there is the market demand...just to give you an example, right now we have just about every part available to make a complete VW deluxe bus...we make close to 1,200 parts for the vintage VW buses....we hope to do the same with the S30z....

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm currently away from my residence for work so I can't take any photos but I did manage to check out the parts when the package arrived.

They're probably the most well made repro steel parts I've seen for any car I've worked on. I didn't manage to put them side by side with stock steel sections but mine are to rotten / damaged anyway to compare with. 

For reference I purchased: floors, chassis rails, sills and seat mounts.

I've even worked on old 911s and the quality of these parts were higher than the repro parts for 911s.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 11:29 PM, kfvintagejdm said:

We plan on making just about every metal part for the S30z

Hi Gerson,

Please let us all know when you have made some front fenders (preferably some without the side turn signal cut out)?

Many thanks :-)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 11:29 PM, kfvintagejdm said:

We plan on making just about every metal part for the S30z...the idea is to eventually make the whole car, if there is the market demand...just to give you an example, right now we have just about every part available to make a complete VW deluxe bus...we make close to 1,200 parts for the vintage VW buses....we hope to do the same with the S30z....

Hi Gerson

do you plan on making rear lower valance sections? I recently purchased a heap of your panels and was very impressed. 

• 1 year later...